I have quit being surprised with serendipitous meetings with people in my life that support what I'm doing. Last week I was in Park City with Judi, who I was in China with. She has a home there and we went up to write some curriculum for a women's seminar we want to teach. While out shopping in the quaint little shops on Main Street we walked into a boot store. They are the one of a kind cowboy boots that cost a fortune made from all kinds of animal skins and were very beautiful.
As we entered the store a spunky blonde customer said, "you're too late ladies I already bought all the cute boots." We chuckled and exchanged greetings. She is Cindy from Cincinnati . As we started visiting we shared what our purpose was in park City. She was so excited for us because she is a retired RN and had taught seminars for women with 2 other partners some years ago. We talked about things she taught and things we will teach. Numbers and email addresses were exchanged and we departed with a hug. I love how the universe just presents opportunities in life to support our dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment